- Tierautonomie DEUTSCH / ENGLISCH: https://simorgh.de/about/tierautonomie/
- E-Reader: Gruppe Messel DEUTSCH: https://simorgh.de/about/gruppe-messel-reader/
- Edition Farangis: Animal Autonomy E-Reader ENGLISH: https://simorgh.de/about/animal-autonomy-reader/
- Philozoe ENGLISCH: https://simorgh.de/about/philozoe-en/
- Philozoe DEUTSCH: https://simorgh.de/about/philozoe-ger/
- Simorghi PERSISCH: https://jamali.info/simorghi-journal/
Building relations between being “human” and animality and standing in social context with nonhuman animals:
I am non-hierarchical outside the “human” box …
My frame of ethical reference is only cross-secting “humanity” …
I consider my being human as co-integrative with nonhumanity …
My being human is standing in nonbiologistical terms. It is social and mutually philosophical.
Nonhuman and other-than-human principles frame new philosophies: philosophies that we can comprehend and which are outside of – or/and cross-secting the human scope.
Look at non-hierarchical social life for instance in social systems of birds, reptiles, canidae … nonhuman animal groups, seen of course from a non-biologistical standpoint. In the context of getting to learn about other-than-human ethical-sociologies and eco-sociologies we can unsolidarize with oppressive human positions and solidarize with the entire nonhuman and other-than-human social systems as major, primary frames of reference.